Why Power Amp?
- We are a forward looking business that mixes old school music industry experience with qualified investment management skills.
- We are nimble and able to adapt to the changes in the music industry and enhance all our investment opportunities with EIS and SEIS tax reliefs.
- We focus on artists that have identifiable fan-bases and quantifiable track records – these artists have lower failure rates than completely new acts.
- Our investment decisions are based on a combination of historical performance analysis, artists’ creative output and the credentials of their management team.
Provided the underlying investments are held for at least three years, EIS qualifying investors are entitled to benefit from four separate tax advantages (subject to prevailing EIS rules):
- 30% EIS Income Tax Relief
- Capital Gains Tax Exemption
- 100% Capital Gains Tax Deferral from the previous 3 years
- 100% Inheritance Tax Relief
SEIS (the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme) is an incentive introduced by HMRC in 2012 to encourage investment in small start-up businesses. This incentive is well suited to music investment opportunities and, provided the underlying investments are held for at least three years, SEIS qualifying investors are entitled to benefit from 50% SEIS Income Tax Relief.